1. PARTIESThis Room Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into this ______ (the “Effective Date”), by and between __________________ (the “Landlord”) and __________________ (the “Tenant”), collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
2. PROPERTYThe Landlord rents to the Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at ___________________. The property is furnished and includes _____________ (the “Property”).
3. TERMThe initial term of this Agreement will begin on __________________ and will continue until __________________. Thereafter, the Agreement will continue on a month-to-month basis until either the Landlord or the Tenant terminate this Agreement with written notice.
4. RENTThe monthly rent for the Property is __________ dollars ($______). This amount must be paid on the first day of each calendar month.
5. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the execution of this Agreement, the Tenant will deposit with the Landlord the sum of __________ dollars ($______) as security for any damage caused to the Property during the term hereof.
6. USE OF PROPERTYThe property shall be used for residential purposes only. The Tenant will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Property.
7. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCEThe Tenant will keep the Property and furnishings in clean, sanitary, and good condition.
8. INSURANCEThe Tenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Property. The Landlord will not be responsible for any loss of Tenant’s personal property.
9. DEFAULTIf the Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Property, the Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to the Tenant.
10. TERMINATIONUpon termination of this Agreement, the Tenant will return the Property and all property of the Landlord in a clean and good condition.
11. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Wyoming.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified herein, and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements.
13. SEVERABILITYIf any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, that portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the Parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
14. AMENDMENTThis Agreement may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the Party obligated under the amendment.
15. WAIVERThe failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
SIGNATURESLandlord: __________________ Signature: __________________ Date: __________________ Tenant: __________________ Signature: __________________ Date: __________________ This contract is not intended to constitute legal advice and is recommended to be reviewed by a legal adviser before signing. This contract recognizes the rights and responsibilities of the Landlord and Tenant under Wyoming law and does not supersede any rights granted by Wyoming law. The Landlord and Tenant should be aware of their rights under Wyoming law and seek legal advice if necessary.
If you’re looking for a Room Rental Agreement Template in Wyoming, you may also be interested in other related legal templates.
For instance, our Contract for Deed Template can be beneficial in structuring property sales on an installment basis.
Meanwhile, the Contract for Rental Property ensures both landlords and tenants have clear understandings about their roles and responsibilities in the rental agreement.
Selling property? Check out our Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Wyoming to cover every aspect of your property sale.
For broader business leasing needs, our Commercial Lease Agreement Template is a great option to establish a legally binding contract between a landlord and a business tenant.
Lastly, ensure all terms of occupancy are clear with our Occupancy Agreement Template, which can protect both parties’ rights during the occupancy period.
In summary, here are the additional related posts on legal templates in Wyoming: