This document is easily editable to adapt according to your specific needs. Feel free to use this comprehensive contract as a foundation for crafting an official, legally sound room rental pact in Wisconsin.
Please remember these templates are not an alternative for legal advice but can serve as a good starting point.
ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENTThis Room Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into this ______ day of _______, 20______ (the “Effective Date”), by and between ______________________ (the “Landlord”) and ______________________ (the “Tenant(s)”).
1. PROPERTYLandlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at ______________________. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on ______________________, and will continue until ______________________, unless otherwise terminated sooner.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay $______ per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month. If the Lease begins after the 1st day of the month, the first month’s rent will be prorated.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the due execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for any damage caused to the Property during the term hereof.
5. USE OF PROPERTYThe property shall be used for residential purposes only. The Tenant will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Property.
6. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the Property in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If the Tenant causes damage to the Property, the Tenant will notify the Landlord immediately.
7. INSURANCETenant will maintain adequate insurance to cover all personal property located on the Property. Landlord is not responsible for any damage or loss to Tenant’s personal property.
8. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Property, Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
9. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Wisconsin.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
11. WISCONSIN SPECIFIC PROVISIONIn accordance with Wisconsin law, if the Property is damaged to the extent that Tenant can no longer live in the Property, Tenant may terminate this Agreement immediately upon giving written notice to Landlord.
LANDLORD: ______________________ Signature ______________________ Date
TENANT: ______________________ Signature ______________________ Date
Please note: This Room Rental Agreement form does not constitute legal advice and is for educational purposes only. This form should be tailored to your specific circumstances and reviewed by a Wisconsin attorney before use.
If you’re looking to rent a room in Wisconsin, it’s crucial to have a solid Room Rental Agreement. This forms an integral part of our broader range of legal templates for the state.
For instance, if you’re planning on purchasing a property under contract, consider using the Contract for Deed Template Wisconsin.
Should you want to rent out your property, you’ll find the Contract for Rental Property Wisconsin highly beneficial. In case you’re in the process of selling real estate, don’t miss out on our Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Wisconsin.
For commercial lease situations, we recommend our Commercial Lease Agreement Template Wisconsin as a vital legal resource.
Lastly, if there’s a change in occupants or use of the property, make use of the Occupancy Agreement Template Wisconsin to facilitate the transition.