ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENTThis Room Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between __________ (the “Landlord”) and _________ (the “Tenant”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”) on this ________ day of __________, 20_____.
**Tenant’s name, Landlord’s name, and the date of the agreement will need to be edited.**
1. PROPERTY:The Landlord rents out a portion of the premises located at _________________ (the “Property”). The Property includes the room designated to the Tenant and the common spaces shared with others.
**The property address will need to be edited.**
2. TERM:The term of this Lease is for ________, beginning on ___________, 20_____ and ending on ____________, 20_____.
**The length of the lease, start date, and end date will need to be edited.**
3. RENT:The Tenant agrees to pay $______ per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month. The first month’s rent is required to be paid before Tenant move into the Property.
**The amount of rent will need to be edited.**
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT:Upon execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
**The amount of the security deposit will need to be edited.**
5. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:Tenant will keep the Property in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If any damage to the Property occurs, Tenant must notify the Landlord immediately.
6. INSURANCE:The Tenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Property. The Landlord will not be responsible for any loss to Tenant’s personal property.
7. PETS:No pets will be allowed on the Property without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. GOVERNING LAW:This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Kansas.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the Parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
10. AMENDMENT:This Agreement may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the Party obligated under the amendment.
11. TERMINATION:Upon termination of this Agreement, Tenant will return the Property and all property of Landlord in a clean and undamaged condition.
Landlord’s Signature Date
Tenant’s Signature Date
**The signatures and dates will need to be filled in by the signing parties.**
By signing below, the Parties acknowledge and affirm that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
Please note: This Agreement is subject to Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenant Act under Sections 58-2540 to 58-2573 of the Kansas Statutes.
Finding the right legal documents can be a challenge, but ClauseClip aims to make the process easier. If you’re looking for a Room Rental Agreement Template specific to Kansas, you’ve come to the right place. But our offerings don’t stop there.
If you’re in need of other rental or real estate related contracts, consider checking out the following templates: