Our free resources also include a range of related documents including lease management agreement samples, real estate management contract templates, and property maintenance agreement templates ensuring comprehensive coverage of all aspects of property management. Navigate through our page and find the appropriate landlord and property manager agreement form for your needs today!
1. Parties to the AgreementThis Property Management Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between [Property Owner’s Full Legal Name] (the “Owner”) and [Property Manager’s Full Legal Name] (the “Manager”), collectively referred to as the “Parties”, effective [Effective Date]. The property to be managed is located at [Property Address].
2. Term of AgreementThis Agreement shall commence on [Start Date] and continue until [End Date], unless otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms set forth in this Agreement.
3. Manager’s ResponsibilitiesThe Manager shall provide property management services for the Property, which may include, but not limited to: tenant screening and selection, rent collection, property maintenance, and financial management.
4. Owner’s ResponsibilitiesThe Owner shall provide all necessary information and documentation to the Manager, promptly respond to Manager’s requests and inquiries, and compensate the Manager as set forth in this Agreement.
5. CompensationThe Owner agrees to pay the Manager a fee of [Manager’s Fee] for the services provided under this Agreement. Additional compensation and terms of payment shall be as described in Exhibit A attached to this Agreement.
6. TerminationEither Party may terminate this Agreement with written notice. Upon termination, the Manager will provide all property records to the Owner, and the Owner will pay the Manager for services rendered up to the date of termination.
7. IndemnificationThe Owner agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Manager harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising out of the Manager’s performance of services under this Agreement.
8. Governing LawThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State].
9. Entire AgreementThis Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements. Any amendments to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Parties.
10. SignaturesBy signing below, the Parties acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Agreement. ___________________________ ________________ Owner’s Signature Date ___________________________ ________________ Manager’s Signature Date
As a property owner, it’s important to establish a strong legal foundation before renting out your property. One way to do this is by using a simple lease agreement template. This document outlines the responsibilities of both the landlord and tenant, ensuring that both parties are aware of their rights and obligations.
In a situation where you’re planning to rent your property to someone who will sublet it to others, a sublet lease agreement template can be invaluable. This legally binding agreement sets the terms and conditions under which the tenant can sublease your property, providing an extra layer of protection for you as the property owner.
Of course, circumstances can change over time, and there may come a time when you or your tenant needs to prematurely end the lease. In this case, an early termination of lease agreement template can help. This document stipulates how the lease can be terminated early, avoiding potential legal disputes down the line.
Additionally, if you’re leasing out specific areas of your property – such as storage space – you might find a storage agreement template useful. This outlines the terms and conditions for using the storage space, protecting you from potential issues or misuse. Use these templates to ensure your tenancies run as smoothly and securely as possible.