1. Agreement PartiesThis Lease Agreement (the “Agreement”) dated this __ day of ___, 20__ (the “Effective Date”) is entered into by and between ___________ (the “Landlord”), and ___________ (the “Tenant”).
2. Lease PremisesThe Landlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant hereby rents from Landlord the premises located at _________. The premises will be used for the purpose of a retail pop-up shop.
3. Lease TermThe term of this Lease will begin on ______ and will end on ______. After the end of the Lease term, this Agreement will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Agreement with written notice.
4. RentTenant agrees to pay $______ per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month. If the Lease begins after the 1st day of the month, the first month’s rent will be prorated.
5. Security DepositUpon execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for Tenant’s obligations under this Agreement.
6. Use of PremisesThe premises shall be used for the operation of a pop-up retail shop. The Tenant will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Premises.
7. Repair and MaintenanceTenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If the Tenant does not maintain the Premises, the Landlord may enter to make necessary repairs and charge the Tenant.
8. InsuranceThe Tenant will maintain adequate insurance coverage for the Premises. The Tenant will provide the Landlord with proof of insurance within __ days of the Effective date of this Agreement.
9. DefaultIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
10. TerminationUpon termination of this Agreement, Tenant will return the Premises and all property of Landlord in a clean and good condition.
11. Governing LawThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of _______________.
12. Entire AgreementThis Agreement contains the complete agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed except by written agreement.
Signature: ___________ Date: _________
Signature: ___________ Date: _________
Please note that laws vary by city, and state and the above are subject to change as per local state laws.
Other Useful ContractsIf you found the Pop-up shop lease agreement template useful, you may also be interested in exploring some other related templates. For instance, the Co-working space agreement template could be beneficial for those looking to venture into shared office spaces, offering flexible options for start-ups or freelancers. The agreement provides comprehensive coverage on expectations and responsibilities within shared working environments.
On the other hand, if you are considering expanding into food service or have a pop-up that centers around unique dining experiences, you will find our Restaurant lease agreement template quite handy. This template allows you to outline the specifics of the rental arrangement, maintenance responsibilities, and other necessary provisions to ensure a smooth operation.
For those who have products that attract foot traffic and intend to bring their pop-up shop to a bustling retail environment like a mall, the Shopping mall lease agreement template would be ideal. It specifically addresses the unique conditions found in a mall venue, ensuring that your interests are protected.
Finally, if the nature of your business calls for short-term leases over various commercial spaces at different times, you might find the Short-term commercial lease agreement template very pertinent. It provides a flexible rental framework suitable for businesses requiring temporary spaces. Remember, having a clear and thorough agreement aids in avoiding potential misunderstandings and conflicts.