Our SEO contract template is not just free to download but also completely editable and adaptable to your specific needs. Whether you prefer to download the SEO contract in DOCX or PDF format, the choice is yours.
This customizable SEO contract isn’t limited to on-page SEO, it can also be modified as a digital marketing contract template, an SEO proposal template or any other type of SEO agreement template. Enjoy hassle-free customization with our versatile on-page SEO template!
1. Parties InvolvedThis On-Page SEO Contract (hereinafter referred to as “The Contract”) is entered into this ___day___ of ___month___, ___year___ (the “Effective Date”) by and between ___Your Company Name___ (hereinafter referred to as “The Provider”) and ___Client’s Full Name or Company Name___ (hereinafter referred to as “The Client”).
2. Scope of WorkUnder the terms of this Contract, The Provider agrees to perform On-Page SEO services for The Client, including but not limited to: keyword research and optimization, meta tag creation and optimization, content optimization, website structure improvement, internal link optimization, and robot.txt optimization. The exact services to be provided will be detailed in a specific Statement of Work (SOW), which will be attached to this Contract as Exhibit A.
3. Term and TerminationThis Contract shall commence on the Effective Date and continue for ___Number of Months___ unless terminated earlier in accordance with the termination provisions contained herein. Either party may terminate this Contract by providing the other party with a written notice of termination ___Number of Days___ days prior to the intended date of termination.
4. CompensationThe Client agrees to pay The Provider the sum of ___Amount in Words___ ($ Amount in Figures___) for the services rendered under this Contract. The terms and conditions of payment are detailed in Exhibit B attached to this Contract.
5. ConfidentialityBoth parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of all proprietary or confidential information received from the other party during the term of this Contract and for ___Number of Years___ years following the termination of this Contract.
6. Intellectual Property RightsAll intellectual property rights in the work produced under this Contract shall belong to The Client upon full payment of the contract value. The Provider will not claim any rights or interests in the work produced under this Contract.
7. IndemnityEach party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of any claim, action, or proceeding related to the breach of any warranties, representations, or covenants made by the indemnifying party in this Contract.
8. Governing LawThis Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of ___State___.
9. Dispute ResolutionAny dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be resolved through amicable negotiation. If negotiation fails, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration.
10. Entire AgreementThis Contract, along with its appendices, constitutes the entire agreement between The Provider and The Client and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.
By their execution, the parties have agreed to all of the terms and conditions of this Contract, as evidenced by their signatures below.
_________________________ _________________________ YOUR COMPANY NAME CLIENT’S FULL NAME OR COMPANY NAME _________________________ _________________________ Name: YOUR FULL NAME Name: CLIENT’S FULL NAME _________________________ _________________________ Title: YOUR TITLE Title: CLIENT’S TITLE _________________________ _________________________ Date: DATE Date: DATE
Other Useful ContractsIf you’ve found the On-Page SEO Contract beneficial, there are other contracts that you might find equally useful. For instance, the Off-Page SEO Contract would be an ideal complement. This contract essentially serves as an extension of your on-page efforts, detailing the client and service provider’s responsibilities regarding off-site optimizations like link building and social media marketing.
Moreover, you may want to consider the Technical SEO Contract. This agreement focuses on the technical aspects of SEO such as site speed, mobile optimization, XML sitemaps, and more. It provides a more in-depth approach to optimizing your website beyond on-page elements.
Furthermore, if you operate in a specific location or target customers in a particular area, you’ll definitely appreciate the Local SEO Contract. This contract outlines the services required to optimize your online presence so that your business appears in local search results relevant to your products or services.
Lastly, for those focusing on online transactions, the E-Commerce SEO Contract will undoubtedly be beneficial. This contract is tailored specifically for e-commerce websites, with clauses referring to product listing optimization, conversion rate optimization and other related factors.