THIS OCCUPANCY AGREEMENTThis Occupancy Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into this ______ day of __________, 20_____ (the “Effective Date”), by and between _____________________(the “Landlord”) and _____________________(the “Tenant”).
1. PREMISESThe premises are located at _____________________ in the State of North Dakota (the “Premises”). The Premises include ______ bedrooms, ______ bathrooms, and common areas including _____________________. The Premises are furnished with _____________________.
2. TERMThe term of this Agreement shall commence on ______ and shall expire on ______, unless earlier terminated as provided in this Agreement.
3. RENTThe monthly rent for the Premises is $______ and it is due on the first day of each month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for the performance by Tenant of the terms under this Agreement and for any damages caused by Tenant, Tenant’s family, agents and visitors to the Premises during the term of this Agreement.
5. USE OF PREMISESThe Premises shall be used for residential purposes only. The Tenant will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Premises.
6. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition.
7. INSURANCEThe Tenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Premises. The Landlord will not be responsible for any loss of Tenant’s property.
8. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
9. TERMINATIONUpon termination of this Agreement, Tenant will return the Premises and all property of Landlord in a clean and good condition.
10. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Dakota.
TENANT(s):___________________ Name This Agreement is not intended to give rise to any rights in any third party, and the rights of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, waiver, variation or settlement under or relating to this Agreement are not subject to the consent of any third party. The parties have executed this Agreement as of the Effective Date.
LANDLORD:____________________ Signature Date
TENANT:____________________ Signature Date Please note that this Agreement should be used as a guide and does not cover every possible legal requirement. It does not replace legal advice. You should consult with a real estate attorney to ensure that this Agreement complies with North Dakota laws and addresses your specific needs.
If you are searching for an Occupancy Agreement Template North Dakota, you may also find these related legal documents useful:
* An Contract for Deed Template North Dakota could be essential if you’re planning to buy or sell a property through an installment plan. * Consider the Contract for Rental Property North Dakota if you’ve got a property that you wish to lease. * Selling a property? Check out the Contract for Sale of Real Estate in North Dakota. * For business owners looking to rent a commercial space, the Commercial Lease Agreement Template North Dakota is a must-have. * Lastly, for those planning to rent out rooms in their homes, the Room Rental Agreement Template North Dakota is an essential document.
It’s always best to have all the necessary paperwork in place to ensure all parties involved understand the terms of their arrangements.