Whether you’re planning on securing a mall kiosk lease agreement, a retail kiosk rental agreement or even a short term mobile or food court kiosk lease, this page offers you an editable, adaptable kiosk lease form that caters to your specific needs.
Our assortment of templates ranges from sample lease agreements to commercial lease templates, further providing an example of how each clause in the agreement should be framed.
The downloadable word document can be easily adjusted to serve as your own personalized agreement, thus ensuring your interests are well protected. The convenience of our free lease agreement template takes the hassle out of crafting a rental contract, allowing you to focus on the success of your kiosk business.
1. PARTIESThis Kiosk Lease Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into this ______ day of ________, 20_____, (the “Effective Date”) between _________________ (“Landlord”), with an address at _________________, and _________________ (“Tenant”), with an address at _________________.
2. LEASED PREMISESThe Landlord leases to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord the premises located at _________________ (the “Premises”), as outlined in Exhibit A attached hereto and incorporated herein. The Premises will be used for the purpose of operating a kiosk selling _________________.
3. TERMThe term of this Agreement shall commence on ________, 20_____, and shall continue until ________, 20_____, unless earlier terminated in accordance with this Agreement (the “Term”).
4. RENTThe Tenant shall pay to Landlord rent of $_______ per month, payable on the first day of each calendar month.
5. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $_______ as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
6. USE OF PREMISESThe Premises shall be used for the operation of a kiosk and for no other purpose without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
7. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRTenant will, at its sole cost and expense, keep and maintain the Premises and appurtenances in good and sanitary condition and repair.
8. INSURANCEThe Tenant shall maintain at its own cost a policy of public liability and property damage insurance.
9. DEFAULTIf Tenant defaults in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement, Landlord may, at its option, terminate this Agreement.
10. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGTenant shall not assign this Agreement, or sublet or grant any license to use the Premises or any part thereof without the prior written consent of Landlord.
11. INDEMNIFICATIONTenant will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Landlord from and against any and all claims and damages of any kind arising from Tenant’s use of the Premises.
12. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of _________________.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Other Useful ContractsIf you found the Kiosk lease agreement template beneficial, you might also be interested in other relevant templates that are associated with different kinds of commercial spaces. For instance, if you’re looking into expanding your kiosk business into a more prominent retail setting, the Retail Space Lease Agreement Template could prove useful.
Similarly, if you’re contemplating about launching a short-term pop-up store in a mall or busy location for the holiday season or special promotions, you may find the Pop-up Shop Lease Agreement Template handy. It provides a comprehensive framework to secure your temporary commercial space.
At the same time, if branching out into a franchise is part of your business expansion plans, then the Franchise Location Lease Agreement Template can provide a legally-sound basis for your new venture. This template can be pivotal for safeguarding your interests in more permanent locations for franchise kiosks.
Aside from that, with the rising trend of co-working spaces, if you’re considering to set up kiosks in such environments, the Co-working Space Agreement Template could be a beneficial resource. It will guide you through all the necessary terms and considerations needed while leasing space in a co-working environment.