Our comprehensive and easy-to-edit commercial lease agreement template can be adapted to your specific business needs. Whether you’re seeking a hotel rental agreement template, hospitality lease agreement, or even an inn lease agreement form, our downloadable word document is perfect for ensuring all important aspects are covered.
Ideal for a range of scenarios – from a motel lease contract template to a hotel room lease agreement – this versatile form can streamline your rental process. Download today, adjust as necessary, and take the first step towards securing your next leasing contract.
Hotel Lease AgreementThis Hotel Lease Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between the undersigned (“Landlord” or “Hotel Owner”) and the undersigned (“Lessee” or “Tenant”).
1. Description of Leased PremisesThe Landlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at [Insert Premises Address] together with any personal property located thereon (collectively, the “Premises”). The Premises will be used for [Specify Use].
2. TermThis lease agreement shall commence on [Insert Start Date] and shall continue until [Insert End Date], unless terminated earlier in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. RentThe tenant shall pay a monthly rent of [Insert Monthly Rent] to the Landlord on the first day of each calendar month.
4. Security DepositUpon execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of [Insert Security Deposit Amount] as security for Tenant’s obligations under this Agreement.
5. Maintenance and RepairsThe Tenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If the Premises are not kept in good condition, the Tenant may be held responsible for damages to the Premises.
6. InsuranceThe Tenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Premises. The Landlord will not be responsible for any damage to the Tenant’s personal property.
7. DefaultIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
8. Governing LawThis agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [Insert State Law].
9. Entire AgreementThis Agreement contains the complete agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed except by written agreement.
10. SignaturesLandlord: ________________________ Date: __________ Tenant: ________________________ Date: __________ This contract may need to be reviewed by legal counsel to ensure compliance with the laws of your state. This is a broad form lease agreement and may not be legally sufficient for your specific circumstances.
Other Useful ContractsIf you’ve found the Hotel lease agreement template beneficial, you might also be interested in some other related templates. Considering the nature of your business, it’s highly probable that you could find the Restaurant lease agreement template useful as it assists in creating robust agreements for leasing restaurant spaces, and could be helpful if you’re planning to offer food services within your hotel.
In addition, if you are considering expanding your services, the Commercial real estate purchase agreement template can be a handy tool. It can greatly simplify the process of purchasing additional properties for business expansion and will ensure all essential clauses are covered.
We also recommend considering the Commercial property management agreement template. This template is crucial if you’re planning to get your hotel managed by a property management company. It covers key points like duties and obligations, fee structure, liabilities and more.
Finally, in scenarios where there is unused space within your property, a Commercial sublease agreement template might come in handy. It can help you put extra space to good use and generate additional revenue by subletting to businesses compatible with yours.