On this page, you can download our easy-to-adjust Golf Course Lease Agreement Template Word Document, which is perfect for drawing up your personalized golf club lease contract sample or any form of sports venue rental agreement as per your requirements. Our template provides a solid base that you can edit and adapt to perfectly suit your leasing needs.
1. PARTIESThis Golf Course Lease Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into this ________ day of ________, 20______ (the “Effective Date”), by and between [Landlord’s Legal Name], having its principal place of business at [Landlord’s Full Address] (the “Landlord”) and [Tenant’s Legal Name], having its principal place of business at [Tenant’s Full Address] (the “Tenant”).
2. PROPERTYThe Landlord is the owner of the property and improvements commonly known as [Golf Course Name and Address] (the “Property”). The Property includes [insert specific features of the property, such as number of golf holes, clubhouses, parking facilities, etc.].
3. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on [Start Date] and will terminate on [End Date] unless otherwise terminated earlier according to the provisions below.
4. RENTThe Tenant shall pay to the Landlord during the Initial Term rent of [Total Rent], payable in installments of [Monthly Rent] each month.
5. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of [Security Deposit Amount] as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
6. USE OF PROPERTYThe Property will be used for the operation of a public golf course, clubhouse, and related amenities. Tenant will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, and regulations related to this use of the Property.
7. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the Property, including all improvements, in good repair and condition, excluding ordinary wear and tear.
8. INSURANCETenant will maintain a policy or policies of liability insurance with minimum limits of liability of not less than [Insurance Amount] per occurrence.
9. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Property, Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
10. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGTenant shall not assign this Agreement, or sublet or grant any license to use the Property or any part thereof without the prior written consent of Landlord.
11. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State].
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Landlord’s Name/Signature Date _________________________ _________________________
Tenant’s Name/Signature Date
Other Useful ContractsIf you recently made use of our Golf course lease agreement template you might also find our Commercial property management agreement template useful. This comprehensive template covers all aspects of property management, including rent collection and maintenance responsibilities, and can be tailored to suit golf courses as well as other commercial properties.
Perhaps you’re looking to diversify your business portfolio and are considering leasing a retail space. Look no further than our Retail space lease agreement template. Just like the golf course lease agreement, this template includes detailed clauses related to terms of lease, payment, use of premises and much more.
On the other hand, if you have surplus land on your golf course and are thinking about subletting for events or pop-up businesses, using our Commercial sublease agreement template could be incredibly beneficial. It contains all the necessary clauses to ensure the process runs smoothly and both parties are protected.
Finally, perhaps you’re planning a major renovation or construction project on your golf course. If so, our Commercial real estate purchase agreement template can provide a solid legal framework for any property purchases you make. It covers contingencies, financing terms, and closing procedures in just as much detail as our golf course lease agreement.