On this page, you can download our comprehensive SEO Contract Template, designed to cover all aspects of a Full-Service SEO Agreement.
This Editable SEO Contract ensures expectations, timelines, deliverables, and prices are clearly defined and agreed upon by both parties involved.
Beyond being an invaluable tool for your business negotiations, this Digital Marketing Contract Template is also completely adaptable for your specific needs.
The contract is easily downloadable as a word document so you can make any necessary changes to fit your unique circumstances.
1. PARTIESThis Agreement is between [Client’s Name, Address] (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) and [SEO Company’s Name, Address] (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”).
2. SCOPE OF SERVICESThe Service Provider shall provide Comprehensive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to the Client as outlined in Exhibit A (the “Services”) attached hereto. The Services include but are not limited to: – Website analysis and audit – Keyword research and optimization – On-page SEO – Off-page SEO – Technical SEO – Content analysis and SEO copywriting – Link building – SEO reporting and analysis – Local SEO (if applicable)
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe Service Provider shall perform the Services with the standard of care, skill, and diligence in accordance with the best practices in the SEO industry. The Service Provider will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in providing the Services. The Client, in turn, agrees to provide the necessary access to its website, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, social media accounts, and any other digital assets required for SEO purposes.
4. COMPENSATION AND PAYMENT TERMSFor the Services provided, the Client agrees to pay the Service Provider [insert compensation amount] payable [insert payment terms]. All payment shall be made in US dollars. Any additional services not outlined in this Agreement, or requested changes to the scope of work will be billed separately.
5. TERM AND TERMINATIONThis Agreement shall commence on [insert start date] and continue until [insert end date], unless terminated earlier by either party with a written notice of [insert number of days] days. Upon termination, the Client will be obligated to pay for all Services rendered up until the date of termination.
6. CONFIDENTIALITYBoth Parties agree to keep all information, data, and materials shared in connection with this Agreement confidential. Any disclosure of such information will only be made upon written consent of the other party or as required by law.
7. INDEMNIFICATIONEach Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party from any loss, liability, costs, damages, or expenses from any claims, actions, and suits, whether groundless or otherwise, and from any claims or demands whatsoever.
8. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONSThe Service Provider does not guarantee any specific ranking or result for the Client’s website on any search engine. The Service Provider will, however, use its professional knowledge and industry best practices to improve the Client’s search engine rankings. The Client agrees that the Service Provider will not be held liable for any search engine’s decision to penalize or remove the Client’s website from its index.
9. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of [insert jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by the courts of [insert jurisdiction].
10. ACCEPTANCEIn witness whereof, the Parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written. ____________________________________
Date: _______________ ____________________________________
[SEO Company’s Name]
EXHIBIT A – SCOPE OF SERVICES[Detailed list of the SEO services to be provided should be inserted here]
Other Useful ContractsIf you found our Full-Service SEO Contract template useful, you might be interested in our other contracts that cater to more specific areas of SEO. For example, we offer a comprehensive On-Page SEO Contract, which could be particularly helpful if you are focusing on optimizing individual pages on your website to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic.
In addition, if you are planning to expand your business internationally, we recommend checking out our International SEO Contract. This contract template is designed to help you ensure the visibility of your site in different nations and languages, significantly maximizing your global reach.
Furthermore, today’s internet users are increasingly using voice searches, because they are quick and convenient. In order to keep up with this trend, we provide a comprehensive Voice Search SEO Contract. This contract outlines the commitments and responsibilities of both parties involved in optimizing your website for voice search.
Lastly, our SEO Audit Contract could also be beneficial for your business. SEO audits are crucial in identifying what works and what doesn’t on your website. This contract template includes all the details of how an SEO audit will be carried out for your business, from the assessment of the website structure to content analysis.