Our ready-to-download franchise premises rental agreement template can be easily customized to fit your unique business needs, whether you’re signing a commercial lease agreement or standardizing your franchise operation location lease process.
This adaptable franchise location contract template simplifies the process of creating a detailed and legally sound contract, saving you time and reducing potential disputes in your future franchising ventures.
1. PartiesThis Franchise Location Lease Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between INSERT NAME OF LESSOR (“Lessor”), and INSERT NAME OF LESSEE (“Lessee”), collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
2. PremisesThe Lessor hereby leases to the Lessee, and the Lessee hereby rents from the Lessor, the property located at INSERT PROPERTY ADDRESS (“Premises”). The Premises will be used for the operation of a franchised business under the name INSERT FRANCHISE NAME.
3. TermThe term of this Lease will commence on INSERT START DATE, and will continue until INSERT END DATE, unless otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
4. RentThe Lessee will pay to the Lessor during the term of this Lease rent of INSERT RENT AMOUNT per month, payable on the first day of each calendar month.
5. Security DepositUpon execution of this Agreement, Lessee will deposit with Lessor the sum of INSERT SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT as security for the performance by Lessee of the terms under this Lease.
6. Use of PremisesThe Premises will be used for the operation of a franchised business under the name INSERT FRANCHISE NAME. Lessee will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Premises.
7. Repair and MaintenanceLessee will keep the Premises in good repair and condition.
8. InsuranceLessee will maintain at its own expense, a policy of public liability and property damage insurance.
9. DefaultIf Lessee fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Lessor may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Lessee.
10. TerminationUpon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, Lessee will remove its goods and effects and peaceably yield up the Premises to Lessor.
11. Governing LawThis Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of INSERT STATE.
12. Entire AgreementThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the Parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Additional state-specific clauses or provisions may need to be added as per the prevailing laws of the state where the Premises are located.
Other Useful ContractsIf you found the Franchise location lease agreement template useful, you might also want to check out similar templates that can be valuable in the management and expansion of a franchise business.
Many franchises often expand their reach by setting up operations in commercial malls. In such cases, a Shopping Mall Lease Agreement Template can come in handy. This template provides detailed provisions addressing various aspects of leasing commercial space within a mall, which is often a preferred location for franchise businesses.
Furthermore, franchises often look to save costs by sharing office spaces. If your franchise is considering this route, then a Shared Office Space Agreement Template will be invaluable as it ensures both parties know their rights and responsibilities in such an arrangement.
Franchises often require large storage spaces for their inventory, particularly if they are in the retail sector. A Warehouse Lease Agreement Template can be beneficial to understand the clauses and stipulations typically included in such agreements.
Lastly, if your franchise intends to establish outposts within a commercial park, the Industrial Park Lease Agreement Template can guide you through the complex lease requirements for these unique spaces. This template helps ensure that all aspects of maintaining and utilizing an industrial park space are covered.