This page gives you access to a customizable SEO contract template that can be downloaded, edited, and adapted to suit your specific business needs. Whether you want a DOCX SEO contract or a PDF SEO contract, you’re covered.
Get started with our free SEO contract template, specifically designed for e-commerce. This fully adaptable e-commerce website SEO document ensures transparent terms and conditions for search engine optimization services. Use this digital marketing contract template as your starting point, or as inspiration to create your own personalized online business SEO agreement.
A well-crafted E-commerce SEO agreement protects both parties involved, clearly outlining roles, responsibilities, timelines and expectations. Download, edit and use our free e-commerce SEO template today!
1. Parties & Agreement PurposeThis agreement is between [Company Name], henceforth known as “the Client,” and [Your Company Name], henceforth known as “the Provider,” to provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services for the Client’s E-commerce platform. The purpose of this contract is to define the scope of services, responsibilities, and terms and conditions that will guide this professional relationship.
2. Scope of SEO ServicesThe Provider will deliver full SEO services, specifically tailored to E-commerce platforms. The services will include but not be limited to: – Full website SEO audit – Keyword research and optimization – Product page optimization – Category page optimization – User experience enhancements – SEO strategy development – Regular reporting and analysis
3. Obligations of the ProviderThe Provider agrees to deliver all the services mentioned in this contract professionally, ethically, and within the agreed period. The Provider will keep up with SEO best practices, Google algorithm updates, and use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to optimize the Client’s E-commerce platform. The Provider will also maintain an open line of communication and provide regular updates to the Client.
4. Obligations of the ClientThe Client agrees to provide the required access, data, and information necessary to perform SEO services adequately. The Client must grant the Provider access to the website’s Google Analytics, Search Console, and any other relevant platform to analyze and optimize the website. The Client must also provide any required content, including product descriptions, images, and other pertinent data, in a timely manner.
5. Fees and Payment TermsThe Client agrees to pay the Provider a fee of [Fee Amount] for the SEO services. The Client will pay an initial deposit of [Deposit Amount] before the commencement of the project. The balance will be due upon the completion of the project or according to the payment schedule outlined in Exhibit A.
6. Term and TerminationThis contract will begin on [Contract Start Date] and will continue until [Contract End Date] unless terminated earlier by either party. Either party can terminate this contract with a [Notice Period] days’ written notice.
7. ConfidentialityBoth parties agree to keep all the information shared between them confidential, including business strategies, customer data, proprietary information, and any other data marked as confidential. This confidentiality clause will remain in effect even after the termination of this contract.
8. IndemnificationBoth parties agree to indemnify each other against any losses, claims, damages, or liabilities arising from any breach of this contract, negligence, or any unlawful act.
9. Governing LawThis agreement will be governed by the laws of [Your State and Country] and any disputes arising from this contract will be settled in the courts of [Your State and Country].
This contract is binding upon signing. By signing below, both parties acknowledge they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions stated in this contract.
Client’s Signature, Date Provider’s Signature, Date
[Client’s Name] [Your Name]
[Client’s Title] [Your Title]
Other Useful ContractsIf your business has found the E-commerce SEO Contract beneficial, there are other related templates available that will further drive your enterprise’s SEO efforts. For example, the Full-Service SEO Contract is an all-encompassing agreement that covers all aspects of search engine optimization, making it a comprehensive tool for businesses wishing to improve their online visibility.
In addition to that, it’s crucial to have an On-Page SEO Contract if you aim to optimize individual web pages in your online store, thus boosting their search engine rankings and earning more relevant traffic. This type of contract will be particularly beneficial if you want to enhance the visibility of your product or category pages.
Further, the Off-Page SEO Contract is another valuable resource. This contract covers the actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages. It includes activities like link building and social media marketing, which plays a crucial role in building your website’s popularity and authority.
Lastly, as an e-commerce business, ensuring the technical health of your website is essential for both user experience and search performance. That’s where the Technical SEO Contract comes in. This agreement covers elements such as website architecture, URL structure, and mobile optimization – all fundamental aspects of modern SEO.