This page provides you with a downloadable, editable Data Center Rental Contract, allowing you to tailor the document according to your specific needs.
Whether it’s concerning cloud storage rental agreements, server space lease agreements or more general IT equipment lease arrangements, our template caters to various facets of data management leasing terms.
Remember, a proper Data Center Lease Template is instrumental while leasing critical tech spaces or Internet Service Provider (ISP) facilities to ensure both parties’ interests are protected and obligations are clearly defined.
1. PartiesThis Lease Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into this ________ day of __________, 20_____, (the “Effective Date”), by and between _____________ (the “Landlord”), and _______________ (the “Tenant”).
2. PremisesLandlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant hereby rents from Landlord the premises located at ______________. The premises will be used for the purpose of housing data center equipment and related activities.
3. TermThe initial term of this Agreement will begin on ____________ and will continue until ____________, unless otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
4. RentThe Tenant shall pay to the Landlord, monthly in advance, the sum of ____________ dollars ($______), as the rental fee for the premises.
5. Security DepositUpon execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of __________ dollars ($______), as security for the performance by Tenant of the terms under this Agreement.
6. Utilities and MaintenanceTenant will be responsible for all utilities and services for the Premises unless otherwise specified in __________.
7. InsuranceTenant shall maintain comprehensive liability insurance coverage for the Premises in an amount not less than __________ dollars ($______) per occurrence.
8. Compliance with LawsTenant shall comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force, or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the Premises.
9. Default and RemediesIn the event of any default by Tenant, Landlord may exercise any one or more of the following remedies: ______________.
10. Assignment and SublettingTenant shall not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the Premises without Landlord’s prior written consent.
11. IndemnificationTo the fullest extent permitted by law, Tenant will indemnify and hold harmless Landlord from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of Tenant’s use of the Premises.
12. Entire AgreementThis Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements between the parties.
13. Governing LawThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ______________.
14. AmendmentsNo amendment, modification or supplement of this Agreement shall be valid or effective unless made in writing and signed by both parties.
15. NoticesAll notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be by personal delivery, certified mail, return receipt requested, or by overnight delivery. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Lease Agreement as of the date first above written. Landlord: ________________________ Date: ____________
Tenant: __________________________ Date: ____________
Other Useful ContractsIf you found the Data center lease agreement template useful, there are several other templates you might want to consider. One such is the commercial real estate purchase agreement template. Much like the data center lease agreement, this template can help you take care of the legal aspects concerning commercial real estate transactions. It includes all the necessary terms and conditions that ensure a smooth and secure transaction.
For companies looking for a temporary workspace or intending to sublet a portion of their office, the commercial sublease agreement template can be very handy. This template helps ensure that both the main tenant and subtenant are clear about their rights and responsibilities.
In case you need to formalize an agreement pertaining to the leasing of warehouse space for data storage or related purposes, you might want to have a look at the warehouse lease agreement template. This comprehensive template provides an easy way to outline specifics such as rent amount, payment terms, duration of lease, and more.
Finally, if you manage multiple properties and need a way to coordinate agreements between property owners and tenants, the commercial property management agreement template is worth exploring. Similar to the data center lease agreement, this contract outlines the roles and responsibilities of both parties involved in commercial property management. These templates can save significant time and effort while ensuring all legal aspects are covered.