The contract includes everything from the initial offer, closing cost estimates, right down to the final deed of sale. Designed with ease of use in mind, you can quickly download and edit this contract to perfectly suit your individual needs as a buyer or seller in Washington.
Remember, successful real estate transactions start with an ironclad agreement, don’t leave anything up to chance – ensure every aspect is covered with our Contract For Sale Of Real Estate In Washington.
REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENTTHIS REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made this [day] day of [Month, Year], by and between [Seller’s Name], hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, and [Buyer’s Name], hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”.
1. PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONThe Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to buy the following described property, situated in the County of [County], State of Washington, with parcel number [Parcel No.], and legally described as follows: [Legal Description of Property].
2. PURCHASE PRICEThe purchase price for the property is [Purchase Price] dollars ($[Purchase Price in Numerical]), payable as follows: [Payment Terms].
3. CLOSING DATEThe closing date of this transaction shall be no later than [Closing Date].
4. TITLE AND DEEDSeller shall provide a marketable title to the property by statutory warranty deed, subject to matters of record, general property taxes, and building and zoning laws.
5. CONTINGENCIESThis Agreement is contingent upon the following: – Buyer obtaining a written commitment for financing within [Number of days] days of mutual acceptance. – Buyer’s approval of a property inspection report to be conducted within [Number of days] days of mutual acceptance.
6. POSSESSIONSeller shall deliver possession of the property to Buyer on or before the closing date.
7. PRORATIONSProperty taxes, rents, water, and sewer charges, if any, shall be prorated as of the closing date.
8. MAINTENANCE AND INSURANCEUntil closing, Seller shall maintain the property and existing improvements and keep the property insured against loss.
9. DEFAULTIn the event Buyer default, Seller may, at their option, retain all or a portion of the earnest money deposit as liquidated damages.
10. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties.
12. ACCEPTANCEThis Agreement shall be binding upon acceptance by both parties. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written. ________________________ _______________ [Seller’s Name] Date ________________________ _______________ [Buyer’s Name] Date
If you’re planning to sell property in Washington, it’s important to know about the legal documentation involved such as the Contract For Sale Of Real Estate In Washington. However, if you are interested in land contracts, you may need the Contract For Deed Template Washington. And, if you’re considering entering the rental business, then you must understand the terms in the Contract For Rental Property Washington.