The Contract is not only critical in solidifying your property rights but also outlines the finer details of your real estate deal. Download now and make this crucial step towards finalizing your next Utah property sale.
1. PARTIESTHIS AGREEMENT is made this ______ day of ______, 20______ between ______________________ (hereinafter “Seller”) and ______________________ (hereinafter “Buyer”).
2. PROPERTYThe Seller agrees to sell and the Buyer agrees to buy the property located at ______________________, Utah ________ (the “Property”). The Property includes the land and all the buildings and structures on the land.
3. PURCHASE PRICEThe purchase price for the Property is ______________ dollars ($_______). The Buyer will pay this amount to the Seller according to the terms of the financing described below.
4. FINANCINGThe purchase price will be paid as follows: [Insert Payment Terms]
5. DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERThe Seller must accept this offer on or before ______________________. If the Seller does not accept this offer by that date, this offer will automatically be revoked.
6. CLOSINGThe closing of the sale will occur on ______________________ (the “Closing Date”).
7. POSSESSIONThe Seller will give the Buyer possession of the Property at closing, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
8. TITLE AND DEEDThe Seller will provide the Buyer with a deed to the Property and evidence of clear title on the date of closing.
9. INSPECTIONSThe Buyer has the right to inspect the Property before the Closing Date.
10. DEFAULTIf the Buyer defaults on any of the terms of this Agreement, the Seller may keep the earnest money deposit as liquidated damages.
11. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
13. AMENDMENTSThis Agreement may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
14. SIGNATURESSeller: ______________________ Date: ______________________ Buyer: ______________________ Date: ______________________ This contract is subject to Utah Real Estate Purchase Contract laws and any local regulations, laws, and ordinances. Any disputes arising from this contract will be resolved through Utah legal processes.
If you are looking to buy a property in Utah, you might also be interested in our Contract for Deed Template. For those interested in leasing properties, we have a Contract for Rental Property in Utah available for your convenience.