Our buyer and seller agreement encompasses everything you need for a seamless real estate, land deal, or housing contract. This is your one-stop solution for a clear-cut purchase agreement that legally binds both parties in the sale.
Feel free to download and tailor this contract to suit your specific needs and ensure a smooth property transaction experience in South Carolina.
AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE AND SALETHIS AGREEMENT made this ______ day of ________ , 20_____, by and between ______________________, hereinafter referred to as “Seller” and ______________________, hereinafter referred to as “Buyer.”
1. PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONSeller agrees to sell and Buyer agrees to buy the property located at ______________________, South Carolina, legally described as ______________________, including all fixtures and improvements thereon and appurtenances thereto (the “Property”).
2. PURCHASE PRICEThe total purchase price to be paid by Buyer to Seller for the Property is $______, payable as follows: (Details of the payment).
3. CLOSING AND POSSESSIONThe closing of the sale shall occur on or before ______, at which time Seller shall deliver to Buyer a general warranty deed conveying the Property free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
4. INSPECTIONS AND DISCLOSURESBuyer shall have the right to inspect the Property. Seller shall provide to Buyer any and all disclosure documents required under South Carolina law.
5. DEFAULTIn the event of default by the Buyer, the Seller may elect to (a) enforce specific performance, seek such other relief as may be provided by law, or both, or (b) terminate this Contract and receive the earnest money as liquidated damages.
6. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
8. AMENDMENTThis Agreement may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
SIGNATURESSeller: ______________________ Date: ______ Buyer: ______________________ Date: ______
Once you’ve completed a Contract For Sale Of Real Estate In South Carolina, you might also need to consider other legal documents such as the Contract For Deed Template or the Contract For Rental Property if you’re planning to rent out the property in South Carolina. These comprehensive templates from ClauseClip can help ensure all your bases are covered legally.