You are free to download and edit this contract according to your specific needs, making your real estate sales process straightforward and secure.
CONTRACT FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATEThis Contract for Sale of Real Estate (“Contract”) is made and entered on this ____ day of ____, 20____ by and between the undersigned: Seller: ______________________________ Address: ______________________________ And Buyer: ______________________________ Address: ______________________________
1. DESCRIPTION OF PREMISESThe Seller agrees to sell and the Buyer agrees to buy the property located at ______________________________ in the city of ________________, county of ______________, state of New Hampshire, legally described as follows:______________________________
2. PURCHASE PRICEThe total purchase price to be paid by Buyer to Seller for the Property is $______________. The Buyer will pay the purchase price as follows: ______________________________
3. DEPOSITUpon the execution of this Contract, Buyer will deposit with ________________ as escrow agent, the sum of $______________ as earnest money.
4. CONTINGENCIESThis Contract is contingent upon the following conditions: ______________________________
5. TITLE AND DEEDSeller shall provide a valid, good, and marketable title to the property. The Seller will execute a warranty deed conveying the property to the Buyer upon payment of the purchase price.
6. CLOSINGThe closing of the sale shall occur on ____ day of ____, 20____ at the office of the escrow agent or at such other time and place as the parties may mutually agree.
7. POSSESSIONSeller will deliver possession of the Property to Buyer at Closing, free and clear of all tenants, occupants and personal property.
8. NEW HAMPSHIRE LAWIn compliance with New Hampshire law, Seller will provide Buyer with a Property Disclosure Statement. This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Contract contains the complete agreement between Seller and Buyer and cannot be changed except by written agreement.
_____________________________ Date: ____ day of ____, 20____ BUYER:
_____________________________ Date: ____ day of ____, 20____ The parties have executed this Contract for Sale of Real Estate as of the date first above written.
If you’re planning to buy property in New Hampshire, you might also be interested in our Contract for Deed Template for New Hampshire, a legal document that sets the terms for purchasing a property. If instead, you are seeking to rent out a property, consider our Contract for Rental Property in New Hampshire, which can help set the terms and conditions of a rental agreement.