REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AGREEMENT (RESIDENTIAL)THIS REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made this ____ day of ________, 20___ by and between ________________________, (“Seller”) and ________________________, (“Buyer”).
1. PROPERTYSeller agrees to sell and convey to Buyer, and Buyer agrees to purchase from Seller, the real property located at ________________________, together with all improvements thereon, and all fixtures and appurtenances thereto (the “Property”).
2. PURCHASE PRICEThe total purchase price to be paid by Buyer to Seller for the Property is $_______________.
3. DEPOSITUpon execution of this Agreement, Buyer shall deposit with Escrow Agent the sum of $_______________ as earnest money deposit.
4. TITLESeller warrants that the Property is free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, and that Seller will convey good and marketable title to the Property to Buyer at Closing, subject to the matters approved by Buyer under this Agreement.
5. CLOSINGThe closing of the purchase and sale of the Property (the “Closing”) shall take place on ________________ at the office of the Escrow Agent or such other place as may be mutually agreed upon.
6. POSSESSIONSeller will deliver possession of the Property to Buyer at Closing, free and clear of all tenants and other occupants.
7. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESSeller represents and warrants to Buyer that there are no material defects in the Property, all improvements, fixtures, and personal property included in the sale are in working order, and that there are no violations of any laws, rules, or regulations relating to the Property.
8. COLORADO LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
10. AMENDMENTThis Agreement may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Real Estate Purchase Agreement as of the date first above written. _____________________________ _____________________ Seller’s Signature Date _____________________________ _____________________ Buyer’s Signature Date
If you’re interested in engaging in real estate transactions in Colorado, you may also find our Contract for Deed Template for Colorado useful. Additionally, if you’re considering renting out the property after purchase, be sure to review our Contract for Rental Property in Colorado.