Our easy-to-use, editable Tennessee rental agreement, includes provisions that embody all elements of a standard landlord-tenant contract, providing clear guidance to both parties involved in a rental transaction. Feel free to download and revise this sample lease agreement, tailoring it to your unique property contract needs.
With our editable rental property contract,, managing your rental agreements just got easier.
RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) made and entered into this ___ day of _____, 20__, by and between ______________________, whose address is ______________________ (“Landlord”), and ______________________, whose address is ______________________ (“Tenant”).
1. PREMISES:Landlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at ______________________. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERM:The initial term of this Lease will begin on ________________, and will terminate on _______________.
3. RENT:Tenant agrees to pay Landlord as base rent the sum of $______ per month, due and payable monthly in advance on the 1st day of each calendar month during the term of this agreement.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT:Upon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of the terms of this Lease.
5. QUIET ENJOYMENT:Tenant will conduct himself, and require other persons on the Premises with Tenant’s consent, to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb others’ peaceful enjoyment of the Premises.
6. DEFAULT:If Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Agreement upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
7. GOVERNING LAW:This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement.
TENANT:______________________ Signature This agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. This lease agreement complies with the laws and regulations of the state of Tennessee.
After finalizing the Contract For Rental Property (Tennessee), you might also need a Contract for Deed Template Tennessee if you plan on selling the property in the future.