Please feel free to download and edit this robust, easily accessible rental agreement, specifically designed for the state of Oklahoma.
RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) made and entered into this [DATE] by and between [LANDLORD NAME], (hereinafter “Landlord”), and [TENANT NAME], (hereinafter “Tenant(s)”).
1. PREMISES:Landlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at [PROPERTY ADDRESS]. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERM:The initial term of this Lease will begin on [START DATE] and will end on [END DATE]. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENT:Tenant agrees to pay [AMOUNT IN WORDS] dollars ([$ AMOUNT]) per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT:Upon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of [SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT] as security for any damage caused to the Premises during the term hereof.
5. QUIET ENJOYMENT:Tenant shall conduct himself, and require other persons on the Premises with Tenant’s consent, to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb others’ peaceful enjoyment of the Premises.
6. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:Tenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition.
7. INSURANCE:Landlord will maintain fire and extended coverage insurance on the Premises. Tenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Premises.
8. PETS:No pets will be allowed on the Premises without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
9. DEFAULT:If Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
10. GOVERNING LAW:This Lease shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oklahoma.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:This Lease contains the complete agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed except by written agreement. LANDLORD: [LANDLORD NAME] ______________________ Signature TENANT: [TENANT NAME] ______________________ Signature [DATE] Note: This is a basic lease agreement, you should consult with an attorney and have them review any agreement before you sign it. This Lease template does not include every possible term, condition, or clause that could or should be included in a Lease agreement.
After you’ve finalized the Contract For Rental Property (Oklahoma), you may want to check out this detailed Contract For Deed Template (Oklahoma) to ensure a smooth property transaction.