Ease your property rental process with our well-drafted property rental agreement. The user-friendly format allows you to download, edit, and tailor the document according to your properties’ specifics.
Whether you’re an experienced landlord or renting for the first time, our easy-to-understandrental agreement form, designed for any kind of residential lease agreement, is here to simplify the renting experience in Montana.
RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) is made and entered into this _day of _, _ by and between _, whose address is _, (“Landlord”), and _, whose address is _, (“Tenant”).
1. PREMISESLandlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord the premises located at _. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on _, and will terminate on _. Thereafter it shall continue on a month-to-month basis unless and until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay Landlord as base rent the sum of $_ per month, due and payable monthly in advance on the first day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $_ as security for any damage caused to the Premises during the term hereof.
5. QUIET ENJOYMENTTenant shall conduct himself, and require other persons on the Premises with Tenant’s consent, to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb others’ peaceful enjoyment of the Premises.
6. INDEMNIFICATIONLandlord will not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the Premises, unless such damage is the legal result of the negligence or willful misconduct of the Landlord.
7. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
8. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Montana.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Lease. LANDLORD: _ Date: _ TENANT: _ Date: _ NOTICE: STATE LAW ESTABLISHES RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS FOR PARTIES TO RENTAL AGREEMENTS. THIS AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH THE TRUTH IN RENTING ACT. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE INTERPRETATION OR LEGALITY OF A PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY WANT TO SEEK ASSISTANCE FROM A LAWYER OR OTHER QUALIFIED PERSON.
If you’re looking to further secure your property ownership, consider using a Contract for Deed Template Montana in addition to your Contract For Rental Property.