rental contract, is designed for ease of use, allowing you to tailor it according to your unique requirements. This comprehensive
residential lease form simplifies the property rental process, whether you’re renting out or leasing in Michigan. Navigate through our
property rental agreement, also tagged as a tenancy agreement, ensuring absolute clarity about rental terms and conditions in your real estate dealings. Edit, download and tailor this all-inclusive
Michigan real estate contract for your usage.
LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (hereinafter referred to as the “Lease”) made and entered into this [DATE], by and between [LANDLORD’S NAME] (hereinafter referred to as “Landlord”), and [TENANT’S NAME], (hereinafter referred to as “Tenant”).
1. PREMISES[LANDLORD’S NAME] rents to [TENANT’S NAME] and [TENANT’S NAME] rents from [LANDLORD’S NAME] the premises located at [PROPERTY ADDRESS]. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on [START DATE], and will terminate on [END DATE]. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay [RENT AMOUNT] per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the due execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of [SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT] as security for any damage caused to the Premises during the Term.
5. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition.
6. INSURANCETenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Premises.
7. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Agreement.
8. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. By their respective signatures below, the parties hereby bind themselves to this agreement on the date first above written. ______________________ ______________________ [LANDLORD’S NAME] [TENANT’S NAME] [DATE] [DATE] This is a legally binding contract. If not understood, seek competent advice before signing.
After completing your Contract For Rental Property (Michigan), you may also want to consider utilizing this comprehensive Contract For Deed Template (Michigan) if you’re planning to sell the property in the future.