RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENTThis Residential Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is made this [DATE] by and between [LANDLORD NAME] (“Landlord”), and [TENANT NAME] (“Tenant”).
1. PREMISESIn consideration of the rental payments and other promises set forth in this Lease, Landlord leases to Tenant the premises located at [PROPERTY ADDRESS] together with any personal property located thereon (collectively, the “Premises”).
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on [START DATE] and will end on [END DATE]. After the initial term, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay [MONTHLY RENT AMOUNT] per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of [SECURITY DEPOSIT AMOUNT] as security for any damage caused to the Premises during the term of this Lease.
5. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRTenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If any damage beyond normal wear and tear occurs, Tenant will pay for any such damage.
6. INSURANCETenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Premises. Landlord will not be responsible for any damage to Tenant’s personal property.
7. PETSNo pets shall be allowed on the Premises without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. QUIET ENJOYMENTTenant will conduct himself, and require other persons on the Premises with Tenant’s consent, to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb others’ peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
9. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
10. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho.
LANDLORD:[LANDLORD NAME] ______________________________________ Signature [DATE]
TENANT:[TENANT NAME] ______________________________________ Signature [DATE] NOTE: This lease agreement is a standard form and may not be applicable for all situations. It is recommended to seek legal counsel before executing this agreement.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive contract template specifically for selling property in Idaho, check out this useful Contract For Deed Template Idaho we have prepared.