Included within this contract are clauses for security deposits, repair procedures, late fees, eviction rules and much more. Ensure your rights are protected by using our legally-compliant documents today!
LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (hereinafter “Lease”) made and entered into this day of month, year, by and between Landlord’s Full Name (hereinafter “Landlord”), legally conducting business within the State of Delaware, and Tenant’s Full Name (hereinafter “Tenant”), collectively referred to as the “Parties.”
1. PREMISESThe Landlord rents to the Tenant and the Tenant rents from the Landlord, the premises located at Full Address of the Rental Property. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on Start Date, and will end on End Date. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either the Landlord or the Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay Amount in Dollars per month, due on the first day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the due execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of Amount in Dollars as security for any damage caused to the Premises during the term hereof.
5. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If the premises are not kept in good condition, the Landlord may make necessary repairs and charge the Tenant for the cost of the repairs.
6. INSURANCETenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the property. Landlord will not be responsible for any damage to Tenant’s personal property.
7. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the complete agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed except by written agreement.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTBy their respective signatures below, the Parties hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of this Lease. LANDLORD: __________________ ______________ Landlord’s Full Name Date TENANT: __________________ ______________ Tenant’s Full Name Date
If you’re looking to own property in Delaware, you might find our Contract For Deed Template (Delaware) useful after finalizing your Contract For Rental Property.