In providing a wide range of contracts – be it a standard property rental contract, or the more specific housing contract, we ensure that you find the perfect tenant agreement that suits your needs.
Our goal is to streamline your real estate transactions and help you craft the most suitable real estate rental agreement.
RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENTThis Residential Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is entered into this ___ day of ______ (the “Effective Date”), by and between __________________, with a mailing address of _____________ (“Landlord”), and ______________, with a mailing address of _______________ (“Tenant”).
1. PROPERTY:Tenant rents from Landlord and Landlord rents to Tenant the premises located at __________________. The premises will be used for residential purposes only.
2. TERM:The initial term of the Lease will start on _______, and will terminate on _______. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis unless and until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this agreement with written notice.
3. RENT:Tenant agrees to pay $______ per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT:Upon execution of this Agreement, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for any damage caused to the Property during the term hereof.
5. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE:Tenant will keep the premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If Tenant fails to comply, Tenant is responsible for any necessary repairs or cleaning.
6. INSURANCE:Tenant is responsible for having sufficient insurance to cover all personal property located on the Property. Landlord is not responsible for any damage to Tenant’s personal property.
7. PETS:No pets will be allowed on the Property without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. DEFAULT:If Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, or of any present rules or regulations, Landlord may terminate this Agreement with providing proper notice to Tenant.
9. TERMINATION:Upon termination of this Agreement, Tenant will return the Property and all property of Landlord in a clean and good condition.
10. GOVERNING LAW:This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut. LANDLORD: __________________________________ _____ Name Date TENANT: __________________________________ _____ Name Date
If you’re interested in buying property in Connecticut, you might also want to consider our Contract For Deed Template after finalizing your Contract For Rental Property.