This specially designed editable agreement templates can be downloaded, edited, and adapted to suit your unique business relationship needs. These free to use business contracts, available in both editable PDF contract template and DOCX formats, will reduce the time spent on contract drafting, giving you more time to focus on other important aspects of your business.
So, whether you need an agreement for a partnership, financial deal or any other kind of corporate arrangement, our selection of downloadable business agreements is at your disposal.
1. PartiesThis agreement is made this ___ day of ___, 20__ (the “Effective Date”) by and between [Party A’s Full Legal Name] with a principal place of business at [Party A’s full address] (hereinafter referred to as “Party A“), and [Party B’s Full Legal Name], with a principal place of business at [Party B’s full address] (hereinafter referred to as “Party B“) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
2. Purpose of the AgreementThe purpose of this agreement is to establish the terms and conditions under which Party A and Party B agree to cooperate in [brief description of the specific business transaction].
3. Services or ProductsParty A agrees to provide Party B with the following services or products: [detailed description of the services or products to be provided]. Party B agrees to accept and pay for such services or products in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
4. Payment TermsIn consideration for the services or products provided, Party B agrees to pay Party A the amount of [total amount], payable as follows: [payment schedule].
5. ConfidentialityBoth parties agree to keep confidential all information received from one another that is not publicly known. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to third parties without prior written consent from the concerned party. This provision shall survive termination of this agreement.
6. Dispute ResolutionIn the event of a dispute arising out of this agreement, the Parties agree to attempt to resolve the matter amicably through negotiation or mediation. If these efforts do not result in a resolution, the Parties agree to submit the dispute to arbitration in accordance with the rules of [name of arbitration body].
7. TerminationThis agreement may be terminated by either party upon written notice to the other if the other party breaches any material obligation provided hereunder and the breaching party fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of receipt of the notice.
8. Miscellaneous Provisions[Any other provisions or terms that the parties wish to include in the agreement]
This agreement is binding upon the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. This agreement may be modified or amended only by a written instrument executed by both Parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
__________________________ ______ [Party A’s Legal Name] Date
__________________________ ______ [Party B’s Legal Name] Date
Other Useful ContractsIf you’re finding the Contract Business Agreement Template beneficial, then it might be worth exploring the Termination of Business Agreement Template. It’s a practical tool that can protect your interests in case the business agreement needs to be ended. It sets out the conditions for termination, the notice period, and any penalties or consequences. It’s a great way to ensure that both parties understand how the relationship can be ended in a professional and legally sound manner.
Maybe you are considering to set up a partnership to expand your business. In this case, you may find it beneficial to use the Partnership Business Agreement Template. It’s a comprehensive template that covers all aspects of a business partnership, including how profits will be divided, the roles and responsibilities of each partner, how disputes will be resolved, and what happens if a partner wants to leave the business.
The Loan Business Agreement Template is also crucial if you intend to either lend or borrow money for business purposes. This template covers important details such as repayment terms, interest rates, default procedures, and other related issues. It’s an ideal document to minimize risk and misunderstandings when dealing with monetary transactions.
Finally, if you’re looking at either buying or selling a business, it’s important to use a Sale of Business Agreement Template. This document helps to outline the terms and conditions of the sale which includes sale price, assets included in the sale, liabilities as well as ownership transfer details. It can become an integral part of your deal-making process.