1. PARTIESThis Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is entered into this ___ day of ____, 20__, (the “Effective Date”) by and between ___________(“Landlord”), and ___________(“Tenant”).
2. PREMISESLandlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at ___________. The premises will be used for _________ purposes.
3. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on ___________, and will end on ___________. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
4. RENTTenant agrees to pay $______ per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month. If the Lease begins after the 1st day of the month, the first month’s rent will be prorated.
5. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $______ as security for Tenant’s obligations under this Lease.
6. USE OF PREMISESThe premises will be used for commercial purposes only. Tenant will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Premises, including the Americans with Disabilities Act.
7. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If Tenant does not maintain the Premises, Landlord may enter the Premises to perform necessary repairs and Tenant will be responsible for the cost of such repairs.
8. INSURANCETenant will maintain a standard form of comprehensive public liability insurance as it pertains to the Premises, with limits of not less than $______ per occurrence.
9. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
10. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGTenant will not sublet the Premises or any part thereof, or assign this Lease, without Landlord’s prior written consent.
11. UTILITY CHARGESTenant will be responsible for all utilities and services for the Premises, unless specified otherwise in the Lease.
12. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the complete agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed or terminated except as specifically provided in this Lease.
_________________________ Date: _________ TENANT:
_________________________ Date: _________ This Commercial Lease Agreement must be reviewed by a legal professional before being executed. It may not contain all legal elements necessary for a legal contract in the state of Utah.
Just like our Commercial Lease Agreement Template Utah, the Contract for Deed Template Utah is made to make legal paperwork easier for you. Both are designed to protect your interests in all leasing or property deed matters.
Need a rental property contract? Take a look at our Contract for Rental Property Utah. It provides similar benefits as our Commercial Lease Agreement Template, but it’s tailored for residential rental situations.
Also, if you’re planning to buy or sell land or buildings, consider using our Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Utah. This document, along with the Commercial Lease Agreement Template, can secure your real estate transactions in the state of Utah.
Thinking of renting out a room in your home? Our Room Rental Agreement Template Utah goes hand-in-hand with the Commercial Lease Agreement, but specifically designed for room rentals.
Finally, our Occupancy Agreement Template Utah can be your best tool when you need to set out occupancy terms. It complements the Commercial Lease Agreement by detailing specific terms for property occupancy.
Remember, all our templates, including the Commercial Lease Agreement Template Utah, are here to help streamline your legal needs.