COMMERCIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) made and entered into this ____(date)____, by and between ____(Landlord’s name)____, a ____(state of organization)____ ____(type of legal entity, if any)____, having its principal office at ____(Landlord’s business address)____ (“Landlord”), and ____(Tenant’s name)____, a ____(state of organization)____ ____(type of legal entity, if any)____, having its principal office at ____(Tenant’s business address)____ (“Tenant”).
1. PREMISESLandlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord the premises located at ____(property address)____, together with any personal property located thereon (collectively, the “Premises”). The Premises will be used for ____(purpose of the lease)____.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on ____(lease start date)____, and will terminate on ____(lease end date)____ unless otherwise terminated earlier as provided herein.
3. RENTThe Tenant shall pay to the Landlord during the Initial Term rental of ____(rental amount)____ per year, payable in installments of ____(monthly rental amount)____ per month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of ____(security deposit amount)____ as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of its obligations under this Lease.
5. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRTenant will keep the Premises in good repair, condition and order and will not commit waste thereon.
6. INSURANCEThe Landlord and Tenant shall each maintain appropriate insurance for their respective interests in the Premises and the property located on the Premises.
7. DEFAULTIn case of any default by the Tenant, the Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing written notice to the Tenant.
8. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGTenant will not assign this Lease, or sublet or grant any concession or license to use the Premises or any part thereof without Landlord’s prior written consent.
9. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the entire agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed except by written agreement.
LANDLORD: ____(Landlord’s name)____ By: ____(Landlord’s signature)____
TENANT: ____(Tenant’s name)____ By: ____(Tenant’s signature)____ This Lease Agreement conforms to the laws and regulations of the state of Oklahoma, including but not limited to the Oklahoma Commercial Landlord-Tenant Act.
If you are preparing to buy, sell, or rent a property in Oklahoma, you’ll need the right tools to structure your agreement. The Commercial Lease Agreement Template Oklahoma is an excellent resource, but it’s not the only one you might require.
For instance, if you’re considering a land contract purchase, the Contract for Deed Template Oklahoma will come in handy. Similarly, landlords and tenants can benefit from the Contract for Rental Property Oklahoma to stipulate the terms of residency.
Moreover, those who intend to sell their property can utilize the Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Oklahoma to outline the conditions of the sale. Room rental situations are also covered with the Room Rental Agreement Template Oklahoma.
Lastly, to avoid any potential conflicts about property usage between a landlord and tenant, it would be wise to use an Occupancy Agreement Template Oklahoma. With these resources at your disposal, navigating property agreements in Oklahoma can be a breeze.