COMMERCIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS Commercial Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is made and effective [Insert Date], by and between [Insert Landlord’s Name] (“Landlord”), and [Insert Tenant’s Name] (“Tenant”).
1. PREMISESLandlord hereby leases to Tenant and Tenant hereby rents from Landlord, the premises located at [Insert Property Address], together with any personal property located thereon (collectively, the “Premises”). The Premises will be used for [Insert Purpose].
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on [Insert Lease Start Date], and will end on [Insert Lease End Date]. Thereafter, the Lease shall continue on a month-to-month basis until and unless either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENTTenant shall pay to Landlord the monthly rent of [Insert Rent Amount], due on the first day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of [Insert Security Deposit Amount] as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of Tenant’s obligations under this Lease.
5. USE OF PREMISESThe Premises may be used for [Insert Purpose] or for any other lawful business purpose.
6. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will, at its sole expense, keep and maintain the Premises and appurtenances in good and sanitary condition and repair.
7. INSURANCETenant will maintain, at its expense, liability insurance in an amount not less than [Insert Insurance Amount], and will provide Landlord with a Certificate of Insurance evidencing such coverage.
8. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing written notice to Tenant.
9. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGWithout the prior written consent of the Landlord, Tenant shall not assign this Lease, or sublet or grant any concession or license to use the Premises or any part thereof.
10. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Hampshire.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Lease.
LANDLORD:__________________________ [Insert Landlord’s Name]
TENANT:__________________________ [Insert Tenant’s Name] This Lease is not intended to grant any rights to any third parties. This Lease shall bind and benefit both the Landlord and Tenant and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. This Lease may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment. Note: New Hampshire law requires that any lease for more than one year must be in writing to be enforceable.
But that’s not all we offer. If you’re looking to buy property outright, you might need a Contract for Deed Template. This legally-binding agreement outlines the terms of sale, including payment plans, interest rates, and more. It’s a straightforward way to process the exchange of real estate.
On the other hand, if you’re seeking a more temporary living situation, our Contract for Rental Property can help secure your lease. It’s designed to protect both tenant and landlord by laying out clear expectations and responsibilities for both parties.
And if you’re dealing with multiple tenants or roommates, our Room Rental Agreement Template provides a framework for shared living situations. It helps keep things fair and conflict-free by defining each person’s rights and responsibilities.
Finally, if occupancy is your main concern, consider utilizing our Occupancy Agreement Template. This document outlines the terms and conditions under which an individual may use a specific space, whether it’s for residential or commercial purposes.