Our comprehensive contract covers all leasing terms and conditions, ensuring that both parties are protected. You can easily download, edit and adapt this rental agreement template to suit your individual needs.
Save time and effort by using this ready-to-use legal document to put together your commercial lease agreement.
1. PartiesThis Commercial Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is entered into this __ day of ____, 20____, by and between __________ (“Landlord”), and __________ (“Tenant”).
2. PremisesThe Landlord hereby leases to Tenant, and Tenant hereby rents from Landlord, the premises located at __________, together with any personal property located thereon (collectively, the “Premises”). The Premises will be used for __________ purposes.
3. TermThe initial term of this Lease will begin on __________ and will end on __________. Thereafter, the Lease shall continue on a month-to-month basis until and unless either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
4. RentTenant shall pay to Landlord the annual rent of __________ dollars ($______), payable in equal monthly installments of __________ dollars ($______), due in advance on the first day of each calendar month.
5. Security DepositUpon the execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of __________ dollars ($______) as security for Tenant’s obligations under this Lease.
6. Use of PremisesThe Premises shall be used and occupied by Tenant for the commercial purposes only.
7. RepairsDuring the Lease term, Tenant will make, at Tenant’s expense, all necessary repairs to the Premises.
8. InsuranceTenant will maintain, at its expense, liability insurance in an amount not less than __________ dollars ($______).
9. Compliance with LawsTenant will comply with all laws and rules affecting the Premises.
10. DefaultIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
11. Delaware Specific ProvisionsDelaware law specifies that a commercial lease agreement must be in writing if it is for a term greater than three years. If a lease is for a term of one year or less, it may be either oral or in writing. Delaware law also provides that a landlord can recover the following types of damages if a tenant breaches a lease: unpaid rent, the cost of repairing any damage caused by the tenant beyond normal wear and tear, and any other loss that the landlord suffers as a result of the tenant’s breach.
12. MiscellaneousThis Lease shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
13. SignaturesLANDLORD: __________
Please note that this template is a general guide and may not include every possible term or provision that could be included in a commercial lease agreement. The parties should carefully review the lease, and consider consulting with a lawyer, before it is signed.
The Commercial Lease Agreement Template Delaware is a crucial document for your professional needs. But, if you’re buying property directly from the owner, you may be interested in the Contract for Deed Template Delaware.
Turning your purchased property into a rental? The Contract for Rental Property Delaware provides an easy-to-follow template for your tenant agreement.
If you’re thinking about selling your property, consider using the Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Delaware. It guides you through the legal requirements of property sale in Delaware.
Don’t need an entire property but just a room to rent? The Room Rental Agreement Template Delaware is the ideal solution, providing a framework for a legally binding room rental agreement.
And finally, whether you are renting a commercial property or a residential one, our Occupancy Agreement Template Delaware has useful provisions to protect both landlord and tenant.