COMMERCIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) made and entered into this date of agreement by and between landlord’s full name (hereinafter “Landlord”), and tenant’s full name (hereinafter “Tenant”).
1. PREMISESLandlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at full property address. The Premises will be used for specified use. The Premises include any personal property located thereon (collectively, the “Premises”).
2. TERMThe initial term of the Lease will begin on start date and will terminate on end date unless either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease as provided herein or by law.
3. RENTAmount of Rent shall be payable without notice or demand at the address as Landlord may from time to time designate in writing.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of Security Deposit Amount as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of Tenant’s obligations under this Lease.
5. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition. If any damage to the Premises occurs, Tenant will notify the Landlord immediately.
6. INSURANCETenant will maintain at all times during the term of the Lease, at Tenant’s expense, commercial general liability insurance with a limit of not less than Insurance Amount.
7. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGTenant will not sublet any part of the Premises or assign this Lease without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
9. GOVERNING LAWThis Lease shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the complete agreement between Landlord and Tenant and cannot be changed except by written agreement.
Landlord’s Full Name
Tenant’s Full Name
Note: This Lease Agreement sample does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. This is a simple lease agreement and does not cover all potential legal issues that could arise during the course of a lease. Landlords and Tenants are encouraged to seek legal advice prior to entering into a lease agreement.
If you’re in Colorado and are looking to lease your commercial property, consider using a Commercial Lease Agreement Template. This is similar to the Contract for Rental Property Colorado, offering all necessary details to protect both parties.
For those looking to purchase property on a contract, ClauseClip offers a comprehensive Contract for Deed Template Colorado that you can customize according to your specifications.
However, if you’re considering selling real estate, be sure to check out the Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Colorado template for a swift and hassle-free transaction.
For room rental situations, we have a specific Room Rental Agreement Template Colorado which will cater to your needs. It’s an easy and efficient solution for landlords and tenants.
Lastly, when it comes to occupancy agreements, use our custom Occupancy Agreement Template Colorado to ensure all parties are well-protected. This template can be used by landlords, property owners, and tenants alike.