The downloadable and easy-to-edit format ensures you can adapt the rental agreement to suit your unique circumstances. Utilize this template to streamline your commercial lease agreement process in the state of Arkansas and safeguard your interests in a legally compliant manner.
COMMERCIAL LEASE AGREEMENTThis Commercial Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is made and effective this ___________ (date), by and between ___________ (hereinafter “Landlord”), and ___________ (hereinafter “Tenant”).
1. PREMISESLandlord rents to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at ___________. The premises will be used for ___________.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease begins on ___________, and ends on ___________. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay $_____ per month, due on the 1st day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon the due execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $_____ as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of Tenant’s obligations under this Lease.
5. USE OF PREMISESThe premises will be used for commercial purposes only. The Tenant will comply with all the laws and rules affecting the premises.
6. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCETenant will keep the premises in good condition. Tenant will notify Landlord promptly of any damage to the premises.
7. INSURANCETenant will maintain a standard form of comprehensive public liability insurance.
8. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations governing the premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing proper notice to Tenant.
9. ARKANSAS LAWThis Lease will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Lease. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Lease at the place and date first above written. ______________________ ______________________ Landlord’s Name Tenant’s Name ______________________ ______________________ Landlord’s Signature Tenant’s Signature ______________________ ______________________ Date Date Note: Arkansas law requires that any lease agreement longer than one year must be in writing to be enforceable (A.C.A. § 4-59-101).
If you’re looking to manage your business property in Arkansas, our Commercial Lease Agreement Template is just what you need.
For those interested in seller finance options, consider our Contract for Deed Template Arkansas which will ensure a smooth transaction between all parties.
For residential rental needs, we have an efficient Contract for Rental Property Arkansas perfect for landlords and tenants alike.
If you’re in the process of selling your property, our Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Arkansas ensures both buyer and seller rights are protected.
In scenarios where you’re renting out a room in your house, our Room Rental Agreement Template Arkansas is designed to facilitate a straightforward agreement between homeowners and lodgers.
To effectively manage the rights and responsibilities of occupiers of a property, you can utilize our Occupancy Agreement Template Arkansas. All of these templates are designed to help you navigate your real estate transactions with ease.