This is your one-stop solution for a legally binding rental contract tailored specifically for leasing commercial properties within the state of Alaska.
Our easy-to-edit, comprehensive commercial property lease document allows you to customize the terms of your landlord-tenant agreement to meet your unique needs.
With this downloadable business lease agreement, managing your commercial leases in Alaska has never been simpler.
COMMERCIAL LEASE AGREEMENTTHIS LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) is made and entered into this ______ day of ___________, 20____, by and between ______________________________________ (hereinafter “Landlord”), and ______________________________________ (hereinafter “Tenant”).
1. LEASED PREMISESLandlord leases to Tenant and Tenant rents from Landlord, the premises located at ________________________________________________. The premises will be used for _________________________________________.
2. TERMThe initial term of this Lease will begin on __________________, and will end on __________________. Thereafter, the Lease will continue on a month-to-month basis until either Landlord or Tenant terminate this Lease with written notice.
3. RENTTenant agrees to pay $______ per month, due on the first day of each calendar month.
4. SECURITY DEPOSITUpon execution of this Lease, Tenant will deposit with Landlord the sum of $__________ as security for Tenant’s faithful performance of Tenant’s obligations under this Lease.
5. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRTenant will keep the Premises in clean, sanitary, and good condition.
6. INDEMNIFICATIONTo the extent permitted by law, Tenant will indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from any liability for injury or damage to any person or property whatsoever.
7. INSURANCETenant will maintain at its expense a policy of public liability and property damage insurance.
8. ALASKA LAWThis Lease will be construed in accordance with and exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Alaska. The parties agree that any litigation between them arising out of this Lease will be filed and conducted in the Superior Court for the State of Alaska, Third Judicial District at Anchorage.
9. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTINGTenant will not assign this Lease, or sublet or grant any concession or license to use the Premises or any part thereof without Landlord’s prior written consent.
10. DEFAULTIf Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Lease, or of any present rules and regulations governing the Premises, Landlord may terminate this Lease upon providing written notice to Tenant.
11. QUIET ENJOYMENTTenant will conduct its business and control its agents, employees, invitees and visitors in such a manner as not to create any nuisance, or interfere with, annoy or disturb any other tenant.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Lease contains all the terms agreed to by the parties relating to its subject matter including any attachments or addenda hereto, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. TENANT: _________________________ Date: _________ LANDLORD: _________________________ Date: _________ This is only a template and should be adapted as necessary to fit the individual circumstances of the landlord and tenant. It is highly recommended to consult with a real estate attorney before using this or any other legal document. This document may not be legally binding and does not constitute legal advice.
In addition to a Commercial Lease Agreement Template Alaska, you might also find our Contract for Deed Template Alaska useful, particularly if you’re thinking of providing seller financing.
If you’re a landlord, consider checking out our Contract for Rental Property Alaska for a comprehensive agreement template.
For those involved in property transactions, our Contract for Sale of Real Estate in Alaska can provide clear and concise legal language.
For smaller-scale accommodation rentals, our Room Rental Agreement Template Alaska is a must-see.
Lastly, to clearly define the rights and obligations of a person using a space without being a tenant, consider our Occupancy Agreement Template Alaska.