1. PartiesThis lease agreement (“Lease”) is made this ______ day of ________, 20_____, by and between the “Lessor,” _______________ (Name of the dock owner) located at _____________ (full address), and “Lessee,” ________________ (Name of the commercial fishing company) located at ____________ (full address).
2. PremisesLessor leases to Lessee and Lessee rents from Lessor the premises located at ___________ (address of the fishing dock). The premises include any adjacent piers, marinas, and other appurtenances. The premises will be used for commercial fishing and related activities only.
3. TermsThe term of this Lease will commence on ___________, 20_____ and will continue until ____________, 20_____, unless otherwise terminated according to the provisions herein mentioned.
4. RentLessee agrees to pay Lessor rent in the amount of ________ dollars ($______) per month. The rent shall be paid on the first day of every calendar month.
5. Security DepositUpon execution of this Lease, Lessee will deposit with Lessor the sum of ________ dollars ($______) as security for Lessee’s faithful performance of the terms of this Lease.
6. Maintenance and RepairsLessee will be responsible for all maintenance and repairs of the premises. Lessor will only be responsible for major repairs not caused by Lessee’s negligence.
7. InsuranceLessee will maintain at its expense a public liability insurance policy protecting Lessor against any liability arising out of Lessee’s use of the premises.
8. Compliance with LawsLessee shall comply with all state, local, and federal laws and regulations relating to the use of the premises for commercial fishing.
9. TerminationThis Lease may be terminated by either party by providing written notice to the other party at least 30 days before the desired termination date.
10. DefaultIf Lessee fails to comply with any of the terms of this Lease, Lessor may terminate this Lease upon providing Lessee with written notice of the default and the intention to terminate.
11. Dispute ResolutionAny disputes arising out of this Lease shall be resolved through arbitration, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
12. Governing LawThis Lease shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of ________ (state law).
13. Entire AgreementThis Lease contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Lease. LESSOR:
Name Date: ________
NOTE: This lease agreement should be reviewed by a legal professional before execution. Any additions or alterations to this agreement should be made in writing and attached to this document.
Other Useful ContractsIf you found the Commercial fishing dock lease agreement template useful, you might also be interested in the Boat Slip Lease Agreement Template. This template can be useful when leasing out a boat slip in your marina. It covers terms such as rental price, duration of the lease, and responsibilities of both parties. This template provides a clear and concise way to manage your boat slip leases.
Similarly, if you’re dealing with larger vessels or multiple berths, you might find the Marina Berth Lease Agreement Template valuable. This template can help you manage the rental of berths in your marina, ensuring that all terms and conditions are clearly outlined and agreed upon by both parties.
In addition, if you’re looking to rent out commercial properties on the waterfront or near your fishing dock, consider using the Commercial Property Management Agreement Template. This template is designed to help property managers and owners create a comprehensive agreement that outlines specific duties, responsibilities, and terms of service.
Lastly, if you’re involved in any sort of subleasing arrangements at your commercial fishing dock, you may find the Commercial Sublease Agreement Template invaluable. It provides a comprehensive outline for subleasing commercial spaces, ensuring that all necessary facets such as rent, security deposits, and lease duration are covered.