This page provides a comprehensive, downloadable template which serves as a guide for creating a tailored rental agreement amendment form, a crucial tool in today’s dynamic real estate landscape.
The easily editable word document could be used as a sample lease addendum template or perhaps an apartment lease addendum example, depending on your requirements.
So whether you’re altering an existing tenancy contract or drafting property rental addendum forms, our well-drafted templates are designed to fit your needs perfectly.
ADDENDUM TO TENANCY AGREEMENTThis addendum to the Tenancy Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into this _____ day of ____________, 20_____, by and between _______________ (hereinafter “Landlord”), and ________________ (hereinafter “Tenant(s)”). [Landlord and Tenant Information] This addendum hereby modifies and supplements the Agreement entered between the Landlord and Tenant(s) on _________.
1. TERMS OF ORIGINAL AGREEMENTAll terms, conditions, and provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect, except as modified by this Addendum. In the event there is any conflict between the provisions contained in this Addendum and the Agreement, the language of this Addendum controls.
2. MODIFICATIONSThe Agreement is modified as follows: [Describe the modifications in detail]
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS[Specify any additional terms and conditions]
4. STATE-SPECIFIC LEASE ADDENDUMS[Specify any state-specific laws]
5. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTThe Tenant(s) and Landlord acknowledge and affirm that they have read and understood all terms and provisions of this Addendum, and that they agree to abide by them completely.
6. EFFECT OF ADDENDUMThis Addendum is incorporated into and forms a part of the Agreement. It is fully enforceable according to its terms.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis Addendum and the Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties. LANDLORD:
Name Date TENANT(s):
Name Date __________________ ______________
When crafting an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, it’s essential to be clear with your terms and conditions. But sometimes, during the course of the tenancy, there might be a need to revise certain terms. This is where an addendum comes in handy. An addendum allows the landlord and tenant to modify their agreement keeping the rest of the contract intact.
Similarly, for a more specific situation such as letting out a portion of your property as a granny flat, a dedicated Granny Flat Agreement Template is necessary. This agreement caters specifically to these unique arrangements and the addendum can be used for any subsequent changes required in the tenancy terms. It maintains harmony between the landlords and tenants by ensuring all amendments are documented legally and agreed upon.
In case you are looking for more flexibility in your lease agreement, an Simple Lease Agreement Template can be an excellent choice. This template lets you tailor your lease agreement according to your specific needs. And, if there are any changes to be made later, an addendum can be used to legally modify the existing agreement without having to draft a whole new lease.
Rental properties are a great way to earn passive income. However, ensuring a smooth landlord-tenant relationship is key. A well-drafted Simple Rental Agreement Template in Word can help set up a fair deal for both parties. But what if there’s a need for alterations after the agreement has been signed? An addendum to tenancy agreement can help make it a smooth process, allowing you to amend specific clauses or introduce new ones in your existing lease without disturbing its other aspects.